Translational Longevity Medicine
Longevity Zone is an innovative project that gathers a large group of dedicated professionals who offers expert strategic consultancy, development and management support in all aspects related to wellness, healthy aging & longevity related fields.
Meet Our Team
Ana Baroni Luengo,
- Member of The Board of Advisors.
– American Clinical Board of Nutrition (ACBN).
- Board Certified in Antiaging and Regenerative Medicine by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
- Director of International Medical Education of the College of Integrative Medicine (USA)
- IL3-UB Professor in Master of Age Management and Logevity.– Universitat de Barcelona (UB).
- Professor of Nutrigenomics in Nutrition Grade. – CUNIMAD Centro Universitario Internacional de Madrid.
Joan Bigorra Llosas,
- Director of Strategy and Innovation.
– Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal).
- Hospital Clínic de Barcelona. – Senior Advisor of Innovation. – Director of Innovation.
- Former Director of Innovation at University of Barcelona Clínica Hospital
- Managing Director of the Fundació Clínic for Biomedical Research
- General Manager of Novartis Pharma Spain
- Medical Director and Head of R&D of Bayer Healthcare & Boehringer Ingelheim
Carolina Hernandez, Bch
- Direction, Coordination and Teaching in the Master of Anti-Aging and Longevity Medicine.
– IL-3-Universidad de Barcelona.
- Antiaging Medicine Specialization (ICEAAM) (EURISCIA)
- IMaster Degree in Management, Organization and commercial Negotiation. – Universitat de Barcelona (UB).
- Biochemistry. Age Management, Longevity and Orthomolecular Nutrition.– Skin Genomic Center.